Here we’re talking, of course, about the Grand Prix map.
The Grand Prix was a race track in the heart of New York City, and one of the most memorable maps from the original Modern Warfare. It’s been over five years since we last saw it in action, but thanks to some new information from a datamine user on Reddit, we might be seeing it again soon enough.
The Grand Prix premier league is back or at least based on its files we have reason to believe it will return. The map has already been found in Singapore F1 the game’s files despite not being available for play in addition to several other classic maps from Modern Warfare 2.
Singapore Grand Prix 2022 Leaks
This leak comes just days after fans began petitioning Infinity Ward to bring back all 10 original maps for Modern Warfare 2’s remastered version on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Although there are no plans yet for a remaster on PC or consoles, it’s possible that this data mine could hint at its eventual arrival.
The F1 racing-themed arena was conspicuously lacking despite Activision showing off the Grand Prix map shortly after the announcement of MW2 itself. All official references to the Grand Prix map have also been removed from Call of Duty’s blog postings and social media accounts over the past few weeks.
The Grand Prix map was partially visible on the beta UI and loading screens. Although real-world branding has been removed, it is still clear that the MW2 map takes place at the F1 Singapore Grand Prix in Marina Bay. Activision (or the FIA) may have been worried about the repercussions of turning the racetrack into a firefight prior to the Singapore Grand Prix. Alternatively, perhaps there will be a second unveiling of the map at the official event.
New character and update from Singapore Grand Prix
- After the end of MW2, it seems that a new character named Harper will be joining the battle against the terrorist group known as The Phoenix in formula one.
- The leaks also show that Operation: Dark Quarry will be a part of the campaign, which was previously only available in multiplayer.
- In addition to these leaks, we have also received some information regarding Special Ops missions in which players can either play solo or with another player.
- In these missions, you will have to fight against waves of F1 race enemies and try to reach checkpoints before time runs out. However, if you fail to reach a checkpoint before time runs out then you will fail the mission.
These F1 qualifying missions seem to be based around certain locations and events from MW2’s campaign as well as multiplayer maps.
Based on these leaks it seems that even though MW3 is releasing early for some players, there is still plenty more content coming our way in the near future Max verstappen!
If you are planning to attend the event, then you should plan your trip in advance.
- The Grand Prix will be held at Yoyogi Park’s central field.
- A map on the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s website, which was initially scheduled to be released last August, but delayed, F1 race shows the area that will be used for the event. The map is set to be released on October 2nd.
- The Grand Prix is an annual event that features a race where participants can choose between a 5K and 10K route.
- There is also a 1-km fun run for children taking place during the event. So if you are planning to participate in this year’s F1 race, it would be best to take note of these details before making any plans.
- The Grand Prix Singapore GP is scheduled to start at 7:30 a.m. which means that you need to arrive early to secure a good spot. You’ll want to arrive before 6:30 a.m. or else it’s likely that you won’t get a spot near the start line of the F1 scheduled race.
Be First to Comment